Does the idea of ‘going online’ leave you feeling overwhelmed?
- Should you handle the work of designing and creating your site in-house or should you outsource?
- What type of costs are you looking at?
- Is that silver-tongued web marketing sales rep trying to squeeze you for the most money they can get out of you without fair exchange in value? Or are they being truthful?
- And what level of technical know-how is required to get things going?
My goal for this article is to give you the information needed to answer those questions and more.
Here’s what you’ll discover…
- How to avoid getting conned into paying for services you do not need…or worse do not actually receive
- An industry ‘dirty secret’ for charging ongoing monthly fees for services that are never delivered
- What it really costs to get a small business website online
- The only 5 steps that matter for getting your business online
Andre strives to help marketers discover the near-immediate impact of honest ethical marketing practices. He has advised hundreds of business owners on how to keep their dignity as they implement direct response marketing methods that work. Andre is one of only a handful of remaining professionals who can boast having become an online marketer a decade before the World Wide Web came into existence. And as a serial entrepreneur Andre launched his first direct mail business around the age of 12-years old. He has been building and advising ever since.