If you are like most of my subscribers, this information is going to be hard to accept as true. Don’t kick yourself if this is hard to swallow. You are not alone. But if you do accept it, you will prosper.
Be honest with me… if there were a way to double your sales in 90 days or less would you want to know about it?
Most people don’t believe it and worse, won’t even look to see if it is true or not. Their own prejudices prevent them from even considering this a real possibility. You are about to discover in this lesson the secret that most people will never learn…
If you’ve ever found it difficult to free up time from the normal daily grind of ‘putting out fires’ to learn how to increase your sales dramatically, these eight marketing steps will save you months of digging.
These steps explain how to attract more business, how to sell more to your existing clients, and how to reactivate business that has drifted away. And the best part is, there’s no need to make major changes to your business and probably no need to spend more money on ads.
What are these steps?
1) Increase the total number of customers you serve. Getting new clients is essential. A business that fails to grow stagnates and dies. Unfortunately, getting new clients is often the only marketing method many businesses focus on. That’s a mistake. Whether you hire sales reps, telemarketers, use word of mouth, referral systems, ads, or some other marketing approach to get new clients, seeking new business is often the slowest, most expensive, and most risky method of making a buck. The next seven marketing steps require less effort and less money to implement and can be just as profitable.
2) Increase customer retention. Recognizing and eliminating clients from drifting away is the same as increasing your revenues. Think about it. If you normally have an annual 30% loss of clients and you bring that to zero, that’s the same as giving yourself a 30% increase in sales to your bottom line — all without taking on a single dollar of expense. It’s like getting free money.
3) Increase inquiry to sales conversion. Say you’re now closing 50% of the inquiries you get. If you improve your sales skills and the way you initially target prospects to insure only the highest probability prospects respond, you can increase your closing to 100% — with no increase in costs to you. This also is an instant profit increase without taking on a penny of expense
4) Increase the frequency of purchases. The more frequently your clients buy from you the more money you make. Period.
5) Increase the amount (dollar volume) of purchases. You can do this with point of purchase incentives. You can imitate Mc Donald’s and package multiple items together as a “value” or you can choose to encourage your clients to “Supersize”.
6) Increase your marketing and advertising effectiveness. Eliminate the 32 common marketing mistakes everyone is making and adopt principles proven to boost results 300% to 2100% or more. Marketing decisions are made under uncertain conditions. It is impossible to know the exact response from clients without some form of testing or the response of competitors. However, there are 32 sales-killing mistakes that are commonly repeated. Eliminating these mistakes will boost your profits.
7) Find new uses for your products and services that you had not considered before now.
8) “Package” and profit from your specialized knowledge.
Taking a systematic approach to your marketing as outlined above will increase your sales dramatically. Even overnight. The easiest way to implement these strategies into your business is to hire someone to do the work for you. That’s the perfect route to go especially if you are tight on time. I might be able to help.
Click here to tell me a little about your business. I want to learn whether or not I can be of service to you. This is not a sales pitch. If you qualify I simply want to demonstrate how simple and easy implementing these strategies in your business can be for you. And the best part is, it won’t cost you anything to find out.
You can rest assured the call will be straightforward. I never use those lame ‘selling for dummies’ sales pitches. I hate them. Besides… sales pitches don’t work for what I do. You can learn more about my sales philosophy by reading this article I wrote on the subject of selling. It’s probably completely opposite of what you might expect.
If you would like to find if Andre is currently available for consulting please Contact Us here.