If you are like most of my subscribers, this information is going to be hard to accept as true. Don’t kick yourself if this is hard to swallow. You are not alone. But if you do accept it, you will prosper.
Be honest with me… if there were a way to double your sales in 90 days or less would you want to know about it? Most people don’t believe it and worse, won’t even look to see if it is true or not. Their own prejudices prevent them from even considering this a real possibility. You are about to discover in this lesson the secret that most people will never learn…
If you’ve ever found it difficult to free up time from the normal daily grind of ‘putting out fires’ to learn how to increase your sales dramatically, these eight marketing steps will save you months of digging.
These steps explain how to attract more business, how to sell more to your existing clients, and how to reactivate business that has drifted away. And the best part is, there’s no need to make major changes to your business and probably no need to spend more money on ads.
What are these steps?
1) Increase the total number of customers you serve. Getting new clients is essential. A business that fails to grow stagnates and dies. Unfortunately, getting new clients is often the only marketing method many businesses focus on. That’s a mistake. Whether you hire sales reps, telemarketers, use word of mouth, referral systems, ads, or some other marketing approach to get new clients, seeking new business is often the slowest, most expensive, and most risky method of making a buck. The next seven marketing steps require less effort and less money to implement and can be just as profitable.
2) Increase customer retention. Recognizing and eliminating clients from drifting away is the same as increasing your revenues. Think about it. If you normally have an annual 30% loss of clients and you bring that to zero, that’s the same as giving yourself a 30% increase in sales to your bottom line — all without taking on a single dollar of expense. It’s like getting free money.
3) Increase inquiry to sales conversion. Say you’re now closing 50% of the inquiries you get. If you improve your sales skills and the way you initially target prospects to insure only the highest probability prospects respond, you can increase your closing to 100% — with no increase in costs to you. This also is an instant profit increase without taking on a penny of expense
4) Increase the frequency of purchases. The more frequently your clients buy from you the more money you make. Period.
5) Increase the amount (dollar volume) of purchases. You can do this with point of purchase incentives. You can imitate Mc Donald’s and package multiple items together as a “value” or you can choose to encourage your clients to “Supersize”.
Andre strives to help marketers discover the near-immediate impact of honest ethical marketing practices. He has advised hundreds of business owners on how to keep their dignity as they implement direct response marketing methods that work. Andre is one of only a handful of remaining professionals who can boast having become an online marketer a decade before the World Wide Web came into existence. And as a serial entrepreneur Andre launched his first direct mail business around the age of 12-years old. He has been building and advising ever since.